ADV (AdapterVariable) table
- ADL Contains the all of the necessary parameters for an adapter task of type IF, ELSE IF, FOR, WHILE, SET, and VARIABLE tasks. These type of tasks are known as LOGIC TASKS
- ADM Data mapping between parameters input/output parameters and source/sink
- DAV many-to-many link to the DOB table. Data Resource definition consisting of the fully qualified class name of the data object.
- MAV ProcessDefinition.Task.Integration.AdapterVariable. Many-to-many link to the MIL table. Stores the runtime data mappings for 'Process Task' adapters. The data source being a process form, Location, User, Organization, Process, IT Resource, or Literal data.
- RAV many-to-many link to the SRE table. Stores the runtime data mappings for 'Pre-populater' adapters. The data source being an Xellerate form or child table, or a user defined form.
page revision: 3, last edited: 14 Aug 2011 14:27