Consists of names and system keys of service processs, which consist of a group of services from the TOS table. Defines a Process in Xellerate.
- PKH - Package Hierarchy Table Holds The Parent-child Relationships Between Processes.
- EMD - Email Definition Information Table That Holds The Email Template Definitions.
- ORC - This Entity Holds The Detail On Each Order. This Could Be Considered The Items Section Of An Invoice. This Entity Is The Instance Of A Particular Process
- OSI - Holds information about tasks that are created for an order
- OTI - Holds specific information such as status or scheduled dates about an instance of a task which are in Pending(Provisioning/Approval tasks ) and Rejected (Provisioning tasks) status buckets
- PUG - List To Define The Administrators And Their Delegated Admin Rights For Each Process.
- ROP - Rules To Apply To An Object-process Pair, Defines The Process Determination Rules Attached To A Resource Object.
- RUL - RULE DEFINITIONS
- TOS - Holds information about a process
page revision: 0, last edited: 07 Jul 2011 08:06