NOTE: this page is unfinished and contains currently wrong assumptions!
How trusted source reconciliation works
Typical reconciliation application (e.g. connector):
- prepares attributes for a reconciled entity (i.e. User], Organization) in the form of Java Map
- validates these attributes with the ignoreEvent() method of tcReconciliationOperationsIntf to check if any changes shall be processed, if no changes occurred, do nothing
- creates a new ReconEvent for a Resource and these attributes with the createReconciliationEvent() method of tcReconciliationOperationsIntf
- forces event processing with the processReconciliationEvent() method of tcReconciliationOperationsIntf
- computes the Reconciliation situation
- selects the appropriate Process to use to process event data, using Process Determination Rules for the Resource or those Resource processes marked as Default.
- selects the appropriate Tasks by evaluating ReconActionRules (see here), defined for Resource
- runs the Process workflow starting from selected tasks
page revision: 3, last edited: 25 Nov 2011 15:29